Tuesday, February 26, 2008

we all make mistakes--and basketball ramblings.

I wish the state hockey debacle would turn the page. You want to take humans out of the game? Then fire all refs and just call the games over video screens? Can't be done? I know. So until you can do that, you will have humans, and humans will make errors. Live with it.

turn the page.

Regional boys basketball is hours away. From my perch I'm looking to see if LaMoure can make it out of the region for the first time in more than a decade. They've been stacked with talent for years but run into the Linton, PBK, BCN teams of regional destiny. Can they make it over the top this year?

out west I keep thinking Mott-Regent has the talent from a state championship FB team, the heart from the same and a seasoned coach in John Butterfield who oh by the way won a title in 1983--25 years ago. Could it be?

No comments: