Saturday, January 26, 2008

overloaded

I'm overloaded on basketball and it's not even February. I never thought moving girls to winter would end up burning me out but it has. In reverse order: I dont' follow NBA--havent for 10 years. Don't care about the gangsta/ghetto crap that takes place. I look at it as almost a modern day cock fight. All the white guy's sitting in the stands and placing bets on which team will win, and just sitting back watching millionaire gangsters fight it out on the court. But that's for another blog.

NCAA. I try to follow BCS big time basketball teams. But with around 300 DI programs it's difficult. NDSU is losing local/regional appeal with the fewer and fewer ND products on both womens and mens teams.

Besides Class B basketball if I had to pick I'd take DAC basketball, but living in Fargo area don't get enough opportunity. In my eyes these teams provide the best local level high end talent across the board. From Mayville to Minot, Valley City and Jamestown. I wish I could see more of their games.

Going down the line at UND and U Mary....my head almost hurts trying to think of all the story lines. And it's just the mens teams.

To bad HS girls teams are overshadowed by the many levels of quality boys/mens bb.

My point is there is to much quality basketball to fully enjoy and appreciate it. I guess it's a nice problem to have.

No comments: